- Footprints is addressed to young and motivated agents willing to develop their experience on tours and European networks. They will be working with musicians applying to the project and put in touch with FT partners in order to benefit from their experience and specific expertise. The participants can be students or graduates of specialized academies, but also people working in the cultural field and wishing to develop a new activity. Participants need to be highly motivated and to show a desire to engage in the development of an entrepreneurial activity. They must have knowledge and skills in the music field and be able to work in autonomy.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and fluent in English
- Participants must live in one of these countries: Poland, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, France
Selected agents will take part in two sessions of training and workshops with professionals in 2021:
— Les Ateliers Footprints at Périscope
(April 12 – 16, France)
— International Jazz Platform
(July 17 – 22, Poland)
- Upon completion of the training programme agents will be paired with FT artists and will be mentored by Footprints partners in order to organize a concert tour in Europe.
- All the elements of the programme aim at introducing new skills and providing a better comprehension of social, ecological and economic features that are at stake in the future for the music industry.