Pursuant to the Ordinance temporarily restricting the provision of cultural services to end-users, as of 5 July 2021 only persons who submit a negative test result, proof of vaccination or a medical certificate proving they have recovered from SARS-CoV-2 may attend public cultural events. Responsibility for observing these conditions rests with each cultural event attendee.
Public cultural events may, in accordance with the currently applicable Ordinance temporarily restricting the provision of cultural services to end-users in the Republic of Slovenia (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 63/21 with amendments), be attended by end users provided that they submit:
1) a negative PCR or HAG test for Sars-CoV-2 that is not older than 48 hours according to the date of the swab taken,
2) a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, which proves that:
– at least seven days have passed since the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine by BioNTech/Pfizer, at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Moderna, at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology, at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech, at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Sinopharm, or
– at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca, at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Covishield vaccine by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca, or
– at least 14 days have passed since the dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-Cilag,
3) a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but which is not older than six months, or
4) a medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19 if not more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms,
5) the proof referred to in Points 3 or 4 of this paragraph and proof that they have been vaccinated with a single dose of vaccine referred to in Point 2 of this paragraph for a period not exceeding eight months from the positive result of the PCR test or the onset of symptoms, and protection shall be established from the date of vaccination.
Thank you for observing the following safety precautions and National Institute of Public Health recommendations whilst visiting Druga Godba events.
- We recommend wearing a face mask.
- Maintain a safe distance (at least 1.5 m).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth and observe cough etiquette.
- Please use hand sanitizers before entering the halls, box office or gallery.
- Enter an auditorium individually.
- Cloakrooms are not available. Please deposit garments on nearby seats.
- We recommend making cashless payments.
- Please refrain from visiting if you are experiencing influenza-like symptoms.